RO water treatment machine for dialysis
- Inlet water requirements: municipal water, 0.3-0.4MPa. inlet water temperature: 5-40 ° C
- Power supply voltage: AC380V, 50Hz
- Relative humidity: ≤80%, no strong acid, strong alkali and other volatile gases, no strong electromagnetic interference
- Site installation requirements: the floor is provided with waterproof layer, floor drain, and the drainage is kept smooth.
- Dialysis patients blood purification
- Washing dialyzer
- Dialysate preparation
Features and Advantages:
- Ion removal rate of >99.3%
Bacteria and extoxin removal rate>99.9%
System water coefficient>50-70%
- USA DOW Filmetc RO membrane with good performance & long life span
- Sanitary grade valve and pipe and material
- Out let water quality online real time monitoring
- System control: PLC fully automatic control,remote data transmission
- Design as per onsite room dimension or customer’s requirements.
- Automatic quick flushing when start
- High/Low pressure protection
- One-button disinfection
|Model||Capacity(L/H)||For hospital beds|
|–Professional technical support.|
–Suitable scheme and equipment as order.
–24h available service.
–Complete plan with technology and production line
|–Inspecting equipment in every working procedures.|
–Assisting foundation construction.
–Engineers are available for oversea installation.
–Training the first-line worker on site;
–Life-long maintenance service.